Ghouls, ghosts and goblins descend on Miniland USA transforming it into a haunted adventure with a scavenger hunt in search for these scary creatures that have invaded our famous cities. This spooky, kooky event also features trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, build your own LEGO model activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes every Saturday and Sunday in October!
*All show times and events are subject to change.
- LEGO Ghost Build -Kids will help build a ghost model out of LEGO brick.
- LEGO Scary Scavenger Hunt in Miniland - LEGO Scary minifigures will be hidden throughout Miniland USA along with a LEGO Ghost featuring a letter. Children will need to find all 5 letters in order to unscramble the secret word. Answers must be submitted online at www.LEGOLAND.com.
All participants can enter for a chance to win LEGO prizes and tickets to LEGOLAND
- Brick-or-Treat Trail – Opens at 1 pm on event days. Children can trick-or-treat on the Brick-or-Treat Trail in the Enchanted Walk gathering goodies, delicious treats and other surprises. This kid-sized cul-de-sac trail features six LEGO-themed treat stations and offer a safe, fun and entertaining trick-or-treating experience.
The trail will be located adjacent to Miniland.
- Costume Contest – Costume contest will be held on event days at the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theater where kids can win a LEGO prize pack. – LEGOLAND Costume Contest is grouped into the following categories and times:
3 pm: 0-3 years
4 pm: 4-8 years
5 pm: 9-12 years
- Meet & Greet with LEGO Halloween characters
- Dance Party in Miniland- Saturdays only - Festive music and entertainment
- Photo opportunity with largest LEGO pumpkin in the world!