The Nickelodeon Suites Resort rolled out the orange carpet in 2005 and has slimed, pied and celebrated with well over a million guests since opening its doors. As a way to Celebrate eight fantastic years, we are kicking off 2013 with eight great new ways for our guests to celebrate with us. We want you to experience the SLIME of Your Life in 2013 and help us celebrate all year long. The eight new experiences include:
- Special Birthday Surprises and a chance to Stay FREE on your Birthday
- Audition to be a Contestant in Double Dare Live in Studio Nick!
- New Dining and Photo Experiences with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Foot Clan
- New Nick Jr. Show in Studio, Dora’s Friendship Fiesta, featuring Dora the Explorer and Friends as well as Geo and Milli fromTeam Umizoomi
- New Character Breakfast with SpongeBob SquarePants and his Bikini Bottom friends
- Debut of SpongeBob SquarePants 4-D Movie: The Great Jelly Rescue in Spring 2013
- Inaugural Summer Kids’ Day Camp
- Character Celebration Weekends Every Month in 2013
Every year the Nick Hotel celebrates more than 15,000 birthdays and 100 family reunions. An astounding 250,000 guests participate in the live, interactive stage shows in Studio Nick each year and many of those guests make a stay at the hotel an annual tradition. Several hundred thousand gallons of Slime and 10,000 whipped cream pies make memories for guests that last a lifetime. 2013 will be no exception.