From LEGO® Friends Weekend to Kids’ New Year’s Eve, LEGOLAND® Florida is the place to be in 2013. The best way to experience LEGOLAND is to package tickets with accommodations at Nickelodeon Suites Resort.
All events are included with regular park admission.
- LEGO® Friends Weekend, February 9 and 10, is a daytime party for girls that includes a LEGO Friends building event, entertainment, games, activities, a chance to meet your favorite character and much more. This second annual event celebrates girls and their personal individuality, just like the LEGO Friends product line for girls.
- Junior Master Model Builder is a fun and interactive LEGO® building competition that takes place quarterly. Guests are invited to participate and build a model that follows the designated LEGO theme for each competition. Quarterly winners receive special prizes and will be invited to participate in the Ultimate Build Off at the end of the year.
- May 4 and 5, 2013: Yoda Chronicles Theme
- July 4 and 5, 2013: Independence Day Theme
- November 9 and 10, 2013: LEGO Chima Theme
- LEGOLAND Water Park, a park within a park, re-opens on May 9, 2013 with a splash and just in time for spring break and summer-time fun. Guests of all ages can spend a full day of play in the water park with the Build-A-Raft River, where guests can build their own LEGOinner tubes and float down a 1,000-foot lazy river, the DUPLO® Splash Safari, the Joker Soaker water playground, a 583,000-gallon wave pool and five slippery-fast water slides.
- LEGO® Star WarsTM Days, May 4 and 5, is a thrilling event where guests will feel the power of the force. Celebrating all-things Star WarsTM, guests will enjoy reliving the Star WarsTM saga in the park’s newest expansion of Miniland USA where the six live-action Star WarsTMmovies, as well as a scene from the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ are created of more than 1.5 million LEGO bricks. Guests will enjoy a Yoda Scavenger Hunt and a special LEGO Yoda build activity.
- Red, Brick & Boom allows guests to celebrate the 4th of July with a bang at this second annual Independence Day event on July 4, 5 and 6, 2013. With special viewing glasses that turn ordinary fireworks into millions of exploding bricks, this July 4th celebration is sure to dazzle and delight with three nights of family fun and fireworks.
- Brick-or-Treat offers safe and family-friendly Halloween festivities every Saturday and Sunday in October. This spooky, kooky event features a Haunted Scavenger Hunt in Miniland USA, trick-or-treating along the brick-or-treat trail, LEGO build activities, the largest LEGO Jack-O-Lantern in the world, Halloween entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with brick-tastic prizes!
- Weekends in December, Christmas Bricktacular brings in the holiday season with a 30-foot tall LEGO Christmas tree made of 270,000 LEGO bricks, festive decorations, LEGO build activity stations, a LEGO Santa Scavenger Hunt and holiday entertainment. LEGO Santa and LEGOToy Soldier make daily appearances in the park providing a perfect family photo opportunity.
- Countdown to Kids’ New Year’s Eve Party every night, December 26-30, with fireworks over Lake Eloise. Watch the spectacular fireworks explode into millions of tiny LEGO bricks with special viewing glasses.
- Kids’ New Year’s Eve is the perfect way to bring in the New Year with the family where the giant LEGO brick drops at a very kid-friendly midnight KST (Kid Standard Time) – otherwise known as 6 p.m. EST. Other event elements include a spectacular fireworks show and a DJ dance party in Miniland USA.